Saturday, August 27, 2005

Intro, kinda...

Listening to: Audioslave "Show Me How To Live"

Not much to talk about today, just the usual -- assignments, exam, eat, sleep, chatting, repeat.

Goddamn boring lifestyle......after 4 years in the college, u'd think they give u some sort of variety in terms of studying choices or subject offers, but no, it's still the same ol' life cycle......frankly i'm pretty much demotivated by all these non-sense, although I'm already in my final year......

I'll finish my studies next February, and quite possibly I'll be going to either Sheffield-Hallam Uni or Liverpool John Moore Uni in the UK for the top-up programme next June......but the thoughts of possibly not finding a respectable job in the IT world still haunts me...I dun have much experience in the work force...really afraid that i can't cope in the real world......

on a different note, this blog gives me more freedom than Friendster blog......in the future i plan to do some cult film recommendations, coz for me, film is an art form and should be shared if it's good......can't help it coz I'm a cult movie fanatic, especially art house films, u know, those film festivals entries type......u gotta admit Hollywood movies are getting more and more boring nowadays......

well that's it, it's 2.35 in the AM and i'm getting sleepy, should recharge now......been sleeping at mostly 3 AM this whole semester...MUST...DITCH...THIS...HABIT......

No comments: