Sunday, September 11, 2005

Round 1 CLEAR!!!

Listening to: Palmy "Pat Mong Chow Wun Ung Karn" (great acoustic song from the Thai artist)

Whoo-hoo (cue Homer Simpson :P) !!! Pendidikan Moral exam over liao! 3 more to go!

The moral papers were difficult as expected: the morning paper had difficult questions on essays, while the afternoon paper were hard on the MCQs......as usual, the memorizations had no effects whatsoever on the final answers. Most of the time, it was based on logics and common sense...call me arrogant or whatever, but I've been using this method for examinations all my life since college life, and sometimes the results can be a wonderful thing.

I have to admit though the objective questions are quite tricky, i swear that every one of them CAN BE THE ANSWER......

Maybe it's coz I didn't study as thorough as other people......last night I have been relaxing instead of studying for the moral examination...I did study, but most of the time I've been slacking off reading articles in Wikipedia.org, which has nothing to do with studies, but on issues i deem worth spending my time to.

OK, fine, I was reading and analyzing the ending for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty after I finished playing it on my roomie's computer (the specs: Pentium 4 3.2Ghz, 1Ghz DDR2 RAM, nVidia GeForce 6800...dig that, suckas)......so now finally understood the entire plot, and solved my 2 year curiousity. This site has a very detailed analysis on how MGS2 is actually more of a software art than just a video game, how Hideo Kojima has implemented his ideas and visions into a package disguised as a game......it's quite interesting for all you Metal gear fans.......

Reading video games analysis on the day before exam......I'm doomed......

No comments: