Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Round 2 not quite clear...... :(

It's been a bad day for me. And I mean real BAD, as in ya-fail-ya-freakin-computer-communications-exam bad.

Well, not actually fail already. But close.

My heart stopped beating when I read the questions for the afternoon internal paper. Shit. Not one question that I know how to do. I have been burning my midnight oil all night long but the questions come out different things. Celaka...

Imagine: "Describe the Hamming code." 15 marks. WHAT THE FUCK ?! 4 word question for 15 friggin' marks ?! goddamnit...luckily the following Hamming code question is a piece of cake......a lot of questions also like this short descriptions ask for long answers...ma c*ba*......

I have this feeling that I'm gonna fail the internal paper, though i hope otherwise of course...the external paper at least I can gauge that it will at least get me a B or C, but this one...damn...can't shake this feeling off me since coming out of the exam hall...almost everyone said something to the effect of "oh no, i'm gonna die"; "Comp Comm make a lot of people die"; "everybody will fail this paper", etc.

Ya, everybody except for those 4.0 fellas......I knew I shouldn't have spent 2 hours on that damn Internet riddle game yesterday......it's addicting alright, but not yesterday. Damn you, Alan...

So when Dad and Mom called, I told them about my situation. I can see that Dad wasn't quite pleased, but that's just me. Mom was more positive and supportive though. Thanks Mom, Dad, for the consolation. :)

----------------------------------------

Well, no use dwelling in the past, gotta learn to let it go......

Here's something for the Sin City fans, the site's got some comic-panel to movie stills comparison shots......quite nicely done......credits to Cutshaw for his link......

Suddenly I feel like watching the film again, in fact jz borrowed from Kien Jean while typing.......

The Toronto International Film Festival is currently running in the US, and James Berardinelli's review of Capote caught my attention the most, mainly because the film features a bravura performance from Philip Seymour Hoffman. Hoffman's always a joy to watch, mostly in supporting roles to date. This film gives me another high expectation from the thespian. Am looking forward to watching it when it hits DVD shelves (pirate one :P)

Gotta go sleep now, it's been a long day, I only slept for 3 hours yesterday preparing for the damn Comp.Comm. papers. Chiaoz.

No comments: