Saturday, October 08, 2005

2 More Days

Thats the number of days left until the new semester starts on Monday. For me it's gonna be my last semester in TARC...after that it's graduation. damn.

The FYP is also due shortly. I really hope that me and my partner's testing period is in the latter stage so that we can buy more time to finish what we have not completed yet. It's very unlikely though. I wonder if they have an extending period...

I still have the reporting and help files to do. The reports sucks. How come the SQL can't work when combining 2 tables? goddamn......and I'm also quite worried about my partner coz he's got all the ASP part to do......I'm such a failure, can't help him much......

well, gotta go, work work work......

---------------------------------------------

Franz Ferdinand's latest album "You Could Have It So Much Better" is out. Get the album, highly recommended. Link courtesy of Soe Chin.

No comments: