Saturday, November 05, 2005

Of friends and neighbours

The last coupla days was quite fun, relaxing at home without having to worry about the projects (although in reality i should be), meeting old school mates, having big open house with the neighbours......

on first day of Raya, went to 3 of Dad's colleagues' house for free food, haha......the ayam curry and kurma are so damn delicious...also got to know from Uncle Suhaimi's wife about the life in UK, how the stuff were so cheap back in the mid 80s (of course, this was the time when the foreign exchange rate was only 3 to 4, and u can easily get an exercise machine for only 4 Pounds...believe it)......it's still good to hear u can get some serious bargain during sales......

again, I'm the most unphotogenic......

2nd day Raya, the gang from secondary school came to my place to 'Raya', LOL......wow, haven't seen them since CNY, and Lee Foong, since Form 5...it's been that long......and i'm somewhat surprised that she and JZ have hit it off since dunno when...diam diam starting pak-tor......hmmm, it's kinda weird seeing your good frens known each other for so long then getting together......

cute couple they make, no?

with Raj and JZ...Raj keeps making those "I'm so sexy" faces

after spending a few hours crapping and remeniscing about old times, went to have lunch at Salak. After that have to send Sze Ooi back coz she needs to work at KLIA (double pay on hols). Then decided that we go for bowling at Nilai Spring. As usual, I have the lowest score.

after getting back home, saw Dad and Mom busy preparing curry and only then I know that Uncle Ee Chuan and Uncle Somchit (they are Siamese) are coming for dinner. The whole place was so noisy I had trouble listening the dialogue watching 'Gangster' on ASTRO Ria...and The kids are nosy and obnoxious as hell, my cell also kena --- I was asleep, and the keypads are full of pen inks when I woke up this morning, damn......

FYP documentation draft have to submit on Monday, still not done yet......I didn't know I could be this lazy......

No comments: