Monday, December 26, 2005

Chistmas eve gathering

Went back to my relative's house for makan last Saturday......had some catching up with them nieces, haven't seen them in a long time......also unexpectedly got a present (Padini Authentic shirt, ha)......

Jia Yin completed her SPM, and is now gonna take up a foundation course in science before going to Russia to study medicine next October...lucky girl...I used to dream of becoming a doctor, now all hope's on her, haha.......

Anyway, took some pics......I seldom take pics with them girls......

being caught off guard...

niece no.9, she's an angel ain't she?

Dad with niece no.1

Alex & I a.k.a "Lan Xi" face & "Guai Lan" face

My mom and aunt

Niece no.10's obligatory reaction upon hearing the phrase "POWER!"

21 years old already still playing with 12 year olds......macam paedophile :P

Niece no.10 damn cute lah!!!

I'm still a small kid at heart...still playing with all my nieces, so damn childish lah!!!

On my next post I'm gonna reveal some insider stuff about the Education System in Malaysia. Stay tuned.

No comments: