Thursday, December 22, 2005

Drama blues

Spent all night rushing the drama report nearly all by myself...luckily Clarine helped.....slept for 3 hours only...damn sleepy......

Accidentally fucked up the drama performance today...fumbled a few lines myself, and also have to improvise coz Blanche kept making up her own lines...damn it......but I think I made a good Stanley :P

But nothing prepared me for the "travesty" that was Darrent's group presentation (haha, I meant that as a compliment)......the guy dressed up as Blanche and his, uh, balls...kept wanting to fall off......damn, that was entertaining, I'll give ya that man! Made me laugh my ass off, made me laugh so hard...

And Arthur's expression as Stanley, haha, that was priceless......

Went back to the hostel when Kirk came telling me about his class's performance, another funny one by Steven and Ching Lian....damn, I can only imagine......

Left 3 assignments for next week, then I'll be free after the 3rd when we submit the Flash assignment.......

Let's hope that we make it in one piece......

No comments: