Saturday, January 21, 2006

2 down, 3 more to go

Whoo! Today's Drama exam was a breeze, managed to answer all the questions (but Question 4 was done halfway)......never have I written something so *cough* thought provoking and with depth *cough cough* ......haha, it was fun to write a book review, hehe...if only all exam questions would be like this open ended...then it will be total bliss.....

This, despite the fact that I only start revision last night at 10pm.

How come like that? These few days I am getting lazier and lazier. It's like I don't care about the exams anymore. Or it could be just that I'm confident I will score both papers. Who knows......

Yesterday, after finish the Multimedia exam, went back to the hostel and straight away went to bed at about 5pm coz I didn't sleep the previous night. Woke up at 12am with emormous back pain. Nothing to do, bumped into Magendran on the way to the bathroom, then went to his room to watch SPL, which is like the best Hong Kong action movie in a long time.

Sammo Hung VS Donnie Yen. Pure classic. (and Donnie Yen is so damn cool) Get the bootleg DVD, watch it, then distribute it, promoting by word of mouth......hahaha, I'm advocating piracy......

Still got 3 subjects left. It won't be as easy, that's for sure.

No comments: