Sunday, April 30, 2006

My first clubbing experience

Last Saturday Tim came from Singapore for a visit, and asked to stay overnight at Sun's. So I went to Wangsa Maju to meet up with them. Being a clubber ever since working in S'pore, he wanted to visit Zouk here, so I also went with him-lah, together with Sun and Frankie. (Surprise! Sun going clubbing!!!)

The day before I had to call up Darrent to ask for some info on Zouk, as this is me first time going clubbing.

We had dinner at BRJ before leaving, and that's when Chelsea scored against MU just 5 minutes into the match. Later I learnt that MU went on to lose 3-0.

Anyway, we took a cab there and arrived at about 8.45pm, but the place wasn't opened 'til 10. Bummer. Rookie mistake. So we just hang out at KLCC for the next hour to kill time.

When we came back we bought the wrong ticket into Zouk (Trance area) when we actually wanted to hang out at the Velvet Underground (RnB area). Rookie mistake again. Added another RM25 to get into VU...but we still got the extra drink coupons from Zouk, haha...next time can exploit this loophole for more free drinks......

I think we were the second group there, and the dance hall wasn't warmed up until almost 12am. Until then we just made ourselves drunk with vodka and whiskey, and of course indulge in the obligatory 'sightseeing'. :P

At first I was quite reluctant to dance, coz only a group of five really hot girls was dancing and, you know, just the two of us going out there is really a big hint that we were 'girl hungry' (for male clubbers, who isn't?)...But later I got high enough, and I just didn't give a damn about girls anymore, i just lost myself in the music (yeah right...) and keep bopping my head and shaking my ass......

Frankie joined us after about 30 minutes, but Sun was still sitting there alone drinking vodka. Guess you can't really change an introvert. After all, the only reason he went there was to experience the mood. Tim nearly duped him into going a night club to lap dance with PR women......

My biggest mistake of the night was not making my move when this really great looking girl in a tight dress keeps looking at me while dancing, or else I would've got a dance partner liao...damn......that girl was so hot......

We danced until around 3am before heading back home. All in all, it was quite an experience for me. I'll definitely wanna try it out again. But this not something I can do every month like Tim. Maybe once every 3 months. I can stand the alcohol, and even the loud music, my only complaint is that I've inhaled more second-hand smoke there than the past 21 years combined......

No comments: