Monday, July 03, 2006

Weekend recap...

Been working on the assignment for the past few days, that's why no time to blog...it's done now, only need to print it out at the University tomorrow noon...plus there's too many videos on YouTube.com to distract me...heh, watching those impersonation videos really gives me the crack...just look at this guy's Walken and Nicholson impersonations, damn spot on I tell you! Look out for DCLugi on YouTube.com.

Also saw the Spider-Man 3 teaser, I thought it looks promising...glimpses of Venom, Sandman, and even Goblin...surprisingly even the low-res videos are quite clear, Hi-Def I reckon......

Tell you the truth, on the weekdays when there's no coursework, it's kinda boring here...we haven't got to travel to anywhere yet...planning to go to London this weekend, provided the next assignment (Oracle SQL coding) is finished by Friday, or else there's no time......we even applied the Young Persons Rail Card for GBP20 already...saves 1/3 of travelling fares.......

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll go jogging around the city centre...from Marybone to Albert Dock to China Town to Bold Street to St. John and back......Even back in Malaysia I never jog this frequent. Maybe it's the weather. I haven't seriously perspire (dunno if that's the right word) for almost a month. Even jogging for 1 hour doesn't help...feels damn tak syok...all the sweat in the body waiting to get out.....

The other day while jogging with Standlye theres's this old geezer in the park who was suddenly all chatty with us, kept talking about tennis and Champions League while shaking our hands tightly...his accent was so think I could only make out the words Henman and Federer...but generally no harm done...

I've always wanted to try out some Scottish food since arriving here. Don't know what is it about Scotland that fascinates me. Maybe it's the sexy accent (Fran Healy and Mel Gibson comes to mind, weird).

Anyway, remember the haggis? I decided to try it out for lunch, and this is what it looks like when the food is made of lamb lungs, beef lungs, beef heart, and some chop suey like stuff:


HOLY - FUCKING - CRAP.

IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

The first few bites is still acceptable. But then the sight of it is horrendous. Can't eat if you even glimpse at it.

I made the mistake of cooking it all at once and eating it plain. Should've cut down on the quantity and eat with some potatoes or egg. Threw it away after eating a quarter of it. Fucking ONE POUND gone.

I think I'm gonna go puke again.

No comments: