Saturday, December 02, 2006

talking cocks...

ANOTHER 2 weeks since the last posting...damn it, how I wish I could blog every day or every 2 days just like during college.

I don't know is it because of the lack of time since working (I haven't read the papers in a week) or is it because there's nothing worthy to blog about. Of course, this is all perspective. My nothing worthy could be someone's story of a lifetime. I wanted to get political and start lambasting (is that a word?) and complaining the current state of affairs in the country, but visiting Jeff Ooi is enough already. Maybe the next post.

I dunno what I'm saying now, my English has been pretty rusty lately.

Ok, the update. I now work in KL but am still staying in my hometown Nilai. Everyday I gotta wake up at 6am, take the 7am train, and reach office at 8.30am. The job requires me to stay back till at least 8pm...well, doing IT is like that lah. So I take the KTM again and when I get back home it's 10pm already. Mandi, makan, TV for maybe half an hour and then sleep. Repeat cycle for 5 days.

And this is only the first 2 weeks. Later when project comes...maybe it's going to be a 7 day work.

Bugger.

And my assignment in office...the exercise needs 3 days to complete. It's been a week and I'm only 50% done. I AM FREAKING SLOW OKAY.....

The job's pay is good, and there's good learning opportunity about banking stuff. But I don't think using dated technology is going to help me learn new things.

I'M REALLY FUCKING WORRIED LAH.

I don't wanna sound like I'm whining, coz' there's a 99% chance that all my friends are going through the same thing. Maybe because this is my first real job after graduated (my only other work experience comes from the industrial training).

Luckily starting tomorrow I'm gonna move in to Wangsa Maju with my bro, well now at least I get to sleep one more hour everyday, and cut down on travelling time by about 75 minutes. And with no ASTRO as distraction, maybe reading the papers at night can get me updated.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: