Thursday, April 12, 2007

Better screw me

No post for last month...been busy digging my head into the system...need support constantly...big project coming now, haven't study the specs yet, gonna die......

Writing skills is rusty at this point...only can write in short sentences...puntuated by 3 dots...ironic...funny...no idea...recap on the next post, hopefully......

Blogging now just for the heck of it...nothing substantial to write...not that I can think of at the moment......

Being chased a lot recently...seniors chasing me for works...a girl friend starts chasing me, literally...not quite sure how to handle it...damn it...when's my turn to chase the one I like......

At this point damn tired...physically and emotionally...can't take the heat anymore...get me outta here......

Sometimes people just don't fucking get it......

Like I said, not very substantial......

No comments: