Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIP to Heath Ledger

Thaipusam, newly declared holiday, and I was in office to clean up a few logs and check my mails.

Then I got bored and started to surf IMDB.

Just when the page loads I got quite a shock and yelped.

Heath Ledger, dead at 28. Possibly linked to drug use......damn.

But I'm not buying it. Not until the autopsy report comes out lah at least......It seems so strange la....

Well I'm not a fan or anything, but the guy's memorable in Monster's Ball and he's the best thing in Brokeback Mountain. Just felt a bit pity knowing that he could've gone higher......

And damn, was looking forward to his performance in The Dark Knight......it's gonna be a bit spooky la......

Kanasai, good talents always go early....Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero also like that......

No comments: