Friday, October 28, 2005

Beat it!

Listening To: Damien Rice "The Blower's Daughter"

no, not the Michael Jackson song...

no, not asking u to 'siam' or go away...

after countless hours sitting in front of the monitor until my eyes are all pain and teary, and after countless nites with only less than 5 hours of sleep, with dunno-how-many-times of trials and error, and throw in some serious walkthrough searching.......I FINALLY BEAT PRINCE OF PERSIA : WARRIOR WITHIN !!! yes!!! finished both endings hahahaa!!!

what this means is that now i dun have use my roomie's PC anymore to play game......finally can concentrate on doing projects and stuff.

it also means that i haven't start on my documentation for the FYP...and the draft is due Monday......crap......

now u know that I AM THAT LAZY.

No comments: