Well, 2005 is over. Just like that. One minute you're thinking how come your internship haven't finish yet; The next minute it's 1st January 2006 already. Time really flies by when you get older. :P
Still got lots of things not accomplished yet...this is why I don't set any new year's resolution, coz I know I will not be able to achieve it. Too much distraction. But this year marked my beginning into adulthood. 21 is such a big number. So I will try to at least come up with some resolutions and hopefully can achieve it lah.
- Spend more time with my family before heading for LJMU. The last 2 semester was so damn hectic I hardly went back home.
- Be more hardworking. I've been slacking for the past six months because of the wireless Internet I installed in June. Can't act like that if wanna study Masters course.
- Learn to cook. Crucial for studying in the UK.
- Learn to speak Hainanese. My father's mother tongue...I can hardly understand my grandpa, it's time to brush up some language skills.
- Get rid of the spare tyres on my waist. Been talking about that since 2001. But food has always been my bane......
- Read! Seldom read, that's why otak karat......Da Vinci Code!!! Fight Club!!!
- Get a girl
and get laid.
- Fully cherish the experience in UK......
- Be more thankful to everyone.
oh yeah, resolution no.10: Use less "Fuck" words.