Sunday, February 19, 2006

6 hours ago......

It's been another one week since my last post......for those in the dark, I've already checked out from the college hostel...no point staying there since the exams are over and no place to hang out...I am now officially (I think) a graduate (but that would change after I go to Liverpool this June :P) temporarily I am not a student anymore...so I get to shake my legs at home...hahaha...

I've not been online for almost a week, thanks to the 56k connection at home which is so bloody slow and makes uploading pics, blogging and even casual email checking a chore......in fact, right now, I am typing out this blog entry on my bro's PC using Notepad and then paste into the Blogger typepad just to save on Internet usage charges......

so now what do I do everyday? relek la , apa lagi? After all, it's been nearly 15 years that we've been studying, I guess it isn't much to ask for a month worth of slacking off is it? There are some friends who have already got themselves some steady jobs, but not me...maybe a part time job starting next month, but who knows......

Anyway, my life now is pathetically revolving the big square box sitting in the living room...the daily doses of endless sitcom reruns on STAR World and AXN programmes is what my life is all about right now...getting to watch those shows that I missed for the past 8 months...I tell u man, back to back episodes of LOST and 24 just gets your adrenaline pumping......I just hope this couch potato habit won't last long, coz' my waistline is getting bigger by the day......

No comments: