Monday, February 06, 2006

Can't study lah!!!

Whoa, it's been more than a week since my last post......the Chinese New Year celebration back in Nilai was okay for me, I'll blog about it later. Can't do it now, got a few pics that I want to upload, takes too much time, and I can't waste time coz I'm studying now for the Distributed Computer Systems exam tomorrow.

Yes, I DID NOT STUDY AT ALL during the whole week off. It was just TV, relaxing and lots of food. I might have gained a few pounds and some flesh around the waist. Damn.

So now I have to cram all 11 chapters of the subject in 2 days' time. Lagi damn.

As I'm typing this, the weather is like, what, 45 Degrees Celcius? It's so damn hot here in KL...if the weather continues like this I dunno how I'm gonna study......

Wish me luck for tomorrow's paper. I'm gonna need lots of it.

No comments: