Monday, March 13, 2006

Am now in the CIT centre in TARC, blogging with my hands freezing coz of the bloody air cond blowing like hell......

just finished the LJMU briefing and successfully scored the interview, heh...nothing important actually...them fellas just wanted to test the understanding of our English skills and the motives of studying there......piece a cake bullshitting all the way through :P

I'm now seriously contemplating whether I want to continue studying Masters course after September...the COL is just too damn high, and the tenant who rented our house at Rasah Jaya kept delayin' the payment for the purchase, thinking he's the only one in the world who's interested in the house. Stupid tenant......now me not enough $$$ to study liao......

But I'm cool with that, I know my parents can't afford to pay for the Masters course, maybe if I can apply and get a scholarship...but fat chance that may be coming true....

I'm not in a particularly good mood right now...Dad's at home throwing hissy fits at Mom for some small matters which I'm not gonna go into details......I don't like it when dad's mad...he's the kind of person who doesn't talk easily, keeping in silent all the time.......it doesn't solve the problem at all, only worsens it......he doesn't even want to eat with us...it's rare that he is so angry, but I am so puzzled as to why he would get upset over a small incident......

Tomorrow's got a briefing again for the air travel packages...aih, headache again......

No comments: