Wednesday, June 28, 2006

5 things meme

Got this from Synical.

Five things that make me scream:
    1. fingers screeching on blackboard
    2. incompetent politicians
    3. stupid policies by incompetent politicians
    4. people who keeps nagging me
    5. when i'm in pain
Five things that make me laugh:
    1. Everybody Loves Raymond
    2. sex jokes
    3. Kevin Smith monologues and dialogues
    4. Weird Al Yankovic parodies
    5. immature antics
Five things I love about Summer:
    1. beaches
    2. babes in bikini
    3. legit reason for being naked
    4. getting a tan
    5. the temperature
Five places I want to go: (in the next five years!)
    1. Scotland
    2. Australia
    3. New York
    4. Los Angeles
    5. Japan
Five things that I wanna do:
    1. getting first class honours degree
    2. watch more movies
    3. finish my coursework
    4. travel
    5. have a relationship

No comments: