Friday, September 22, 2006

Song Titles meme...

Can't believe that I haven't blog in another 2 weeks...again...that, probably because I haven't anything interesting to say or do lately (I AM after all, still job hunting)....

So, tried out this meme from Soe Chin that sounds kinda fun......

------------------------------------

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

The questions and my answers:

1.) How am I feeling today?
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

2.) Where will I get married?
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
U2 - One

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Elliot Yamin - Home

6.) How is today going to be?
Taylor Hicks - Hell of a Day

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Audioslave - Shadow On The Sun

8.) What song describes my parents?
U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

9.) How is my life going?
Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

11.) How does the world see me?
Semisonic - Secret Smile

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Juanes - Luna

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Verve Pipe - The Freshmen

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away

15.) What should I do with my life?
Norah Jones - Shoot The Moon

16.) Will I ever have children?
Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

17.) What is some good advice?
The Eagles - Take It Easy

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
The Faders - No Sleep Tonight

19.) What does everyone else think about my current life?
The Darkness - Love Is Only A Feeling

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline

21.) Will you get married?
New Radicals - Someday We'll Know

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Coldplay - Talk

23.) Where will you live?
Ryan Adams - The Rescue Blues

24.) What will your dying words be?
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

25.) When I'm having sex I say…
INXS - Pretty Vegas

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
Theory Of A Deadman - Santa Monica

27.) When my parents are angry I say…
Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow


You'd be surprised how some of the song titles answers the questions (questions 1, 6, 18) or gives a funny answer (questions 15, 21) or just gives u the creeps (question 24 :P).....

Of course, I have to confess...I cheated just a weeeee bit...screw rule no. 4....

No comments: