Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ranting again...

Yay, almost 3 weeks from another post. I really have no time to blog nowadays, let alone read a decent paper. Working life is hectic, I literally am in the office for almost 12 hours a day.

Wake up at 7, rush to the LRT to squeeze with other passengers, reach office, warm the chair and programming til' noon, lunch, and warm the chair again til' late evening. go back home, eat, bath, sleep.

Repeat 5 times per week. SIEN.

I never thought that the weekends now seem so much more important than ever before, coz' I get to sleep til' noon like nobody's business.

Anyway, here's the things done for the past 3 weeks:


  • Finally moved into Menara Alpha.
  • Met and had a short chat with Jo Wen the next day while going to work in the morning.
  • Watched clerks II, which despite its rather explicit and offensive joke, is rather entertaining and would be one of the funniest comedies I've seen in a long time.
  • Next is Borat, just wanted to see what's the hype about and if it's really that funny.
  • Watched Lucky Number Slevin, continued from halfway on the plane while on the trip back to Malaysia a few months ago.
  • Went to KLCC to watch Cicak-Man with Alex.
  • Attended the IT Department year end dinner in the company, in which I got slapped with shaving foam all over my face during the game session. Luckily my team won the "shaving" contest (kudos to my partner Yenny for being quick and reflexive).
  • Paid the graduation ceremony fees to the local LJMU correspondence.
  • Met Laura for the first time, chatted for 3 hours plus. :P She's got this bubbly yet carefree attitude. Nice.


Other than that, it was work, work and more work. Looking forward to the new year, coz' a big project's coming in next year.

Wait...looking forward to a big project? Who the fuck am I kidding?!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: