Friday, September 02, 2005

Flunked

Listening to: Barenaked Ladies "It's All Been Done"

For the first time in my 4 years' life in college, I finally failed my computer communications mid-term test 2...I'm so fucked up......that's the price u pay for not studying......

I know what u people are saying: "yeah, so u flunked the mid terms, big deal....we do it all the time...there are other people who's doing worse than u..." no offence guys, no insult intended...it's just that i finally realized that i can't go thru the finals with this shitty attitude of mine......

So, I am now doing the make good test to be submitted tomorrow, and it's certainly not a pleasant feeling.....it seems like i'm making a big deal out of this, but i can't help it, my ego's too big to suffer all this...bigger than my balls, and definitely bigger than ur balls......offended? Fuck you.

I am going to score in the finals, that's a promise to myself.
Target Grade for computer communications subject : at least get a B.

If i can't achieve that target, then fuck me and my big fat ego.

No comments: