Thursday, January 03, 2008

2007 In A Glance

Time certainly flies. Another year has gone.

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008!!!

2007 seems faster than any other year. Is it just me or what? Maybe it's the work...

I'll just try to recap the "milestones" of 2007 that I been through, as a memory refresher...God how my grammar and comprehension has deteriorated.....

In 2007, I have:

  • Officially graduated and having the convocation ceremony held in the Renaissance Hotel.
  • Bought more original CD albums than the past 22 years combined.
  • Watched more movies in the cinema than the past 22 years combined.
  • Completed 2 Chuck Palahniuk novels (Fight Club and Diary)...hey that's a lot of reading for me already ok! :P
  • Visited Indonesia and toured Jakarta, Bandung and Yogyakarta.
  • Stopped blogging for a period of 3 months...shit.
  • Attended a pretty good rock concert (My Chemical Romance Black Parade World Tour).
  • Missed what could have been a kick ass rock concert (Muse World Tour).
  • Gained a bunch of really fun colleagues as friends.
  • Helped completed a major PFS project for Tokyo HSBC.
  • Been promoted to permanent status in the company on the last day of the year.
  • Gained 5kgs and added 2" to the waistline...bloody hell......

Will try to come out with a BEST OF list in the next post.

Right now just wanna sleep. :P


No comments: