Friday, May 01, 2020

FWD: Ten songs from the 80s that I still love today

"I've been given the task of choosing ten songs from the 80's that I still love today. One song for ten consecutive days. No explanations, just videos . Every day I'll ask someone else to do the same and share the joy.
Tagged by XXX.
I nominate YYY"

So goes this latest "chain mail" going the rounds in Facebook and waddaya know I was tagged by Mani to do the same.

Now I'm just to lazy to spend 10 days posting 10 songs in FB but this is a good filler post so will just list it out here. :P

Enjoy, the 10 songs in no particular order:

1. George Michael - Careless Whisper


2. Journey - Faithfully


3. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up


4. Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in The Dark


5. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)


6. Modern Talking - Brother Louie


7. Iron Maiden - Hollowed Be Thy Name


8. Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You


9. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine


10. Toto - Africa


And here are the honorable mentions since I'm a sucker for lists:

Michael Jackson - Beat It


Bryan Adams - Summer of '69


Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now


No comments: